Monday, October 18, 2021

Memories of meeting a best friend πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©

                                   memories of meeting a best friend  

love you wihnagi


At the most important time of my life. I met an unforgettable beautiful character. It is been more than eight years since that meeting. I still remember the day that character came into my life. The memory is also very beautiful. 😍😍

 It was a rain day. I attended a class. Then after that class I was on my way to the bus holt when it started to rain. I was getting wet. I could not think of what to do. At that moment I heard familiar voice.  


                 "Aren't you getting wet? Are you coming under my umbrella too. Let's both go to the bus holt."πŸ’“πŸ’ž 


I still remember the smile and the innocence on that face. We sheared all the information about the two of us and since. then she and I have been best friends and that friendship is still amazing today.



                                                                                                    


 

 


17 comments:

  1. Best friends never alone 😍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True freindship πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete

MY SCHOOL

                                                                    MY SCHOOL      Our school life is the most important and beautiful time ...