Sunday, October 17, 2021

❤❤ you have to believe in yourselfπŸ’•

                            you have to believe in yourself

 I passed the GCE Ordinary level Examination. after that I went to a new school to study for A/L. I chose the subject of dance for that . The reason is I like dancing . one day, my teacher told me, 

              "you can't dance very well, so you choose another subject" 

I was shocked at that time. but I did not give up dancing because of my passion for dance. 
what the teacher said in my mind gave the echo. but I worked very hard and studied the subject of dance very well. Although I did not participate in dance for school festivals, my parents encouraged me to dance. 

today I am, 
                 
                 The First student in my school to have a university degree in dance. 
and I have won a award for best dancer. 

 

I feel very happy now.........😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
you have to believe in yourself. we should not sacrifice our lives for others. πŸ’“


"The most beautiful period of our life story ever comes when we are trying hard to conquer life."




I feel very happy now. You have to believe

27 comments:

  1. How many obstacles come to life? We have to overcome those obstacles and move forward.πŸ™πŸ™❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and good job...❤️❤️πŸ€™πŸ€™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..nice..old.memories is gold..❤❤❤😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even a river flows through obstacles and only then can its true beauty be seen. Life is like thatπŸƒ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to experience the same thing in my life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Self-confidence is what drives people forward.❤️

    ReplyDelete

MY SCHOOL

                                                                    MY SCHOOL      Our school life is the most important and beautiful time ...