Friday, October 22, 2021

My First Job. 😍❣❣

                                                          

                                                             My First Job 



different people are engaged in different jobs. I will never forget my first job . my mother always says that when I was a kids , "I used to draw saris, pick up books and play like a teacher" . after finished my A/l exam, I worked as a teacher at focus International school. I know, that the experience I gained there will help me in the future as well. The reason is that I am very keem to be a teacher in the future. I worked hard to share the education with the little once and to give the little hearts a loving kindness and to the right path. I have a lot of experience here. I taught them not only hand writing, lessons but also good but also good habits. Those kids called me " chooty teacher" I was lucky to have fun with the kids. I am  happy to see the smiles on their faces. I look forward to being a kind are loving teacher in the past as well as in the future. 

 

 





 


 
 

20 comments:

  1. Love you chooti teacher 💗 & all the best my dr 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and lovely job..❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 😍😍 very nice
    I love this job 🙏💐❣️🥰

    ReplyDelete

MY SCHOOL

                                                                    MY SCHOOL      Our school life is the most important and beautiful time ...